waffle knit.

Style :






h&m sweater; vintage levi's shorts; asos bag; fashionology.nl bird skull necklace, cross ring, claw ring, and hammered knuckle ring; forever 21 watch; lowluv x erin wasson bone bracelet and scarab ring via tobi.com; jeffrey campbell mariel wedges.

still. so. hot. outside.
it leaves me uninspired. there's not much to wear when it feels like an inferno.
i've already got my mind on fall, so i'll suffer through a little bit of sweat, just to be able to wear lightweight sweaters like this.
and here's my favorite new bag. it makes me very happy, since i will never be able to afford a real PS1.

shout out to rachel from girl with kaleidoscope eyes, who recognized me while i was hard at work today. nice to meet you!

hope you all have an amazing weekend.
X
_______________________________________________
update 7/11/2010 - my giveaway with chictopia ends today - be sure to enter HERE to win 5,000 chic points!
Save waffle knit. on social network:

Sections


Archive